Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why Swarovski?

It all started when I began working at Hersheypark for an independent vender.  By then I was already designing jewelry in my spare time.  When I started working at the leather shop I noticed one of the things they did was simply string up swarovski hearts by themselves or with 2 crystal bicones and put them out for sale.  Well I immediately fell in love with the look of the swarovski hearts and, of course, started to design more interesting and fun patterns and designs for the crystals to hang from.  I'm always coming up with new designs for them and I can't bring myself to stop.  For me it's always exiting to come up with something new and different for something I've already been doing for quite some time.  I've just designed a few new earrings that will shortly be posted on either/both my etsy shop and/or artfire shop.  Go ahead, check it out, and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment