Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sterling Silver and Swarovski

    I don't know about you but I feel like swarovki crystals look stunning when used on silver.  The pictures shown are two of my new designs, each using 2 swarovski bicones and a swarovski heart on a sterling silver design.  The combination looks beautiful to me but you let me know what you think. What I may like may be totally different from your tastes.  I'd like to know your thoughts. 
   One of my favorite things to do is wire wrapping.  I always have a blast when shaping wire and sometimes get carried away in some of my wire wrapping.  I have yet to show some good examples of that for you but I assure you that I will get around to it.  This is just a little taste of what I do but I love it!  These are so simple yet they are stunning and I really do believe the swarovski crystals look marvelous when combined with silver.  I thought I'd show you that I haven't died and that I am still working on making more jewelry designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment