Friday, February 11, 2011

Stunning collections

I have recently created two collections of gorgeous pieces from various artists on artfire.  Come check them out and spread the word.  View them at Passions of Red and Perfectly Purple Jewelry.  One of my pieces was also featured in a collection.  Check it out at Heart Beat, my piece featured in the collection is the blue swarovski heart earrings.  I was also thinking of starting to make wire wrapped rings, if there is anything in particular you want to see then let me know and I'll be happy to make it if it's within reason.  I was also considering doing a promotion where if you buy a certain amount you get a free gift, possibly a pair of earrings or, if I start making rings, a ring.  Let me know what you think and please, help spread the word, a business is nothing with out the help of its customers and friends support. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment