Friday, February 18, 2011

Custom Rings Available Soon!

After posting wire rings for sale and receiving many questions regarding a custom ring I have now ordered various different colors of swarovski crystals for rings. If anyone wants one then I can do a custom order.
What I'll need is:
 Ring size: if you don't know your size check out this page
Type of wire you desire: 20 gauge silver plated or brass artistic wire
Type of design on pendant: swirls, zig zags, or simply a surprise. Please keep in mind that no one ring will be exactly the same, I am not a machine, I just try to make what works best and looks beautiful!
Color and shape of swarovski: 20 mm avant-garde and 14 mm cosmic swarovski are the shapes and I'll be posting colors later and the pictures of them.
I will have my shipment of wire and swarovski around a week from now.  I'll post some examples up of the brass wire and different looks once I finally get the shipment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment