Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Little Celebration!

Just got 279 page views in just 8 days, makes me feel happy!!!  Most popular view is my green and gold beauty shown here that is currently for sale at my artfire shop! I also finally signed up for twitter so come and follow me! Just thought I'd share my excitement with everyone.  I would also like to ask a little challenge of everyone.  Share my blog on your facebook page or visit my facebook page (shown under websites to the top right of page) and share my links to your facebook page if you like my jewelry and comment back to me here.  With your help we can spread the word to people and, of course, I will figure out a reward.  I was thinking about a free giveaway but I still need to figure out the terms and conditions so if you have any ideas please post some comments here, I'm always happy to hear suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi C!
    I'll give you a shout out on my blog-don't have a huge following comment wise but do get quite a few page views. Good luck with your endeavor, your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete