Friday, February 4, 2011

What's your style?

Everyone has their own, unique tastes and it's easy for a jewelry designer to forget that what they create might not be what their customers will like.  It's true that someone will eventually come by and love it but it's always a great idea to keep in mind what the consumer will want.  So tell me about it!  What do you want to see being made?  What kind of jewelry are you interested in?  What types of material do you love? Which jewelry pieces of mine are you favorite?  And which ones not so much?  Come on and voice up your opinion!  Don't worry about hurting my feelings, constructive criticism is what keeps artists on the right track and gives them the feedback they need to hear.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to like things that have a "retro" feel to them, or have a recycled item-giving something old a new purpose. I LOVE your recycled belt buckle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those are some of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete