Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New and Exciting times with a new featured artist of the week!

    Sorry for disappearing there for a while.  I have been working a new job for past couple months which has been absolutely fun!  I've also just invested in some new equipment for making metal jewelry and the drawing has been very time consuming indeed.  This is no excuse, however, and I am going to work on getting back on track with my blogging and tweeting.
    I have been working on getting things drawn up and am in the process of cutting out some earring designs.  I hope to have some progress to show for it soon and am very excited to start showing my new pieces.  I still have to get a little studio area set up for soldering but I hope to have that all set up as soon as possible.  I would indeed be interested in hearing your ideas and any suggestions on types of pieces you would love to see in my shop.
   As a way to help promote small businesses I have decided to share different, talented artists each week.  If you have anyone you think is great then feel free to share them here as well!

   THE FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK IS: Jennifer Metzenbauer Photography.


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment